2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is Waterspout? Anybody seen him?
Last I heard, he was trying to figure out a way to mount a wireless laptop on the lawnmower so he could post while mowing. I hope he did not fry his computer. He might have tried to wire it in to the on of the belt pulleys with the blades engaged. we all know he is not very technically proficient.

I am asking all the B-list to check his normal stomping grounds(7-11, Popeyes Chicken, Bills Beer Barn, any spot where somebody caught alot of fish this weekend and noticed a trail of Cheetos, Booby bars,etc.) and post up if you find him or any clues as to his whereabouts.

Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact me a at 1-800-WHO-CARES. We are not currently offering a reward, but any assistance that anyone could provide in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. We know he is not at work because he is not on 2cool.

·
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment
1,746 Posts
some spotted a chip slick in east bay he can't be far,...LOL

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Misspelled in honor of Spout!

ShadMan said:
LMAO! I know he was off work yesterday. I'm sure he'll be back online sometime today...

BTW, you misspelled Phoenix in your signature. Nice racks, though. :D

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rotflmao! Hey, it is Just a translation. You are not supposed to shoot the messenger.
speckle-catcher said:
I'm afraid that if you do that - I'll have to edit yore post or ban you altogether :D

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
LMAO, **** this post. :D

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Spouts been lost for years...so whats the big deal..??? He's probally doin honey do's so he can come out & play for dove/teal season...&...
He's even worse during Goose season..
Rotflmao

Oxx.. :)

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
I just talked to Spout,,He said((( Im outtta here))) he's taking his toys & goin home..
He's also thinkin about startin a new club..
The **** listers...

Oxx..

·
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment
1,746 Posts
he probably pumping out the blinds and making sure the coffee pot, etc. are working

OxbowOutfitters said:
Spouts been lost for years...so whats the big deal..??? He's probally doin honey do's so he can come out & play for dove/teal season...&...
He's even worse during Goose season..
Rotflmao

Oxx.. :)

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Come out now, we want "Spout" back. You double dipping posting personality"luv2fish is looking for you and you.

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
OxbowOutfitters said:
I just talked to Spout,,He said((( Im outtta here))) he's taking his toys & goin home..
The **** listers...

Oxx..
Whaaa happen ??

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
emphasis on the L

OxbowOutfitters said:
The **** listers...

Oxx..

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I guess that rules out Trinity Bay. I drove through Tally bottom this morning and never heard a shot. So he is not hunting my wood ducks.

Melon said:
Fished Trinity Bay today and never got potlicked! :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts