2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He and the bride (Broke Toe) can smoke some dogs. Those are the best i have ever had. AND THE MESQUITE SMOKED CORN ON THE COB, is off the hook. Thank you for the great fellowship and the excellent food. And baby girl (Miss C) i luv you too. God Bless you all and thanks for having us. Laura & Tom

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He has not responded, he must be worn out from all that cooking. Oh Andy, where are you. MS Purple Reign, are you on here today. Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality.I missed Big Girl. Hi Miss T and HI Miss C, From Aunt Laura

529 Posts
MY Pleasure !!

Hey Laura..You all are VERY WELCOME !! I have a saying.."Only the Best for the BESt" !
Next time I'll drag my LiL Smoker to GYB and Do Up the "FAJITAS & PICO de GALLO" fresh off the pit !!! Note Tom picked the chair closest to the "PICO"..lol

Attachments

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been busted, so i will confess, I ATE FOUR EARS OF CORN PLUS A SMOKED DOG.
ALL BY MYSELF. SO good ........................

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to tell them that you make the BEST Pico Di Gallo, you should get a patent.
That bowl went bye bye QUICK. Its good on everything, HUH!!!

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Wow....

I bet Kobayashi couldn't put down 52 of those.. TOM, SAY CHEESE!!!!!

Looks like ya'll had a nice time.

Jode

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
Great looking dogs. I will be trying that style the next time dogs re on the menu.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Are those dogs "foot longs"? They look so tasty. And corn is ONE of my favorites.

What was for dessert??

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are smoked on the grill in the bun with the cheese til they get toasty.THEN EAT THEM FAST BEFORE SOMEBODY TAKES YOURS, HAHA!!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sugar Free Oreos, and the corn is soaked in mesquite water with sugar and then grilled IN the shuck. Peel and eat with salt and butter. Then just sit back and chill out.

G

·
I too have tasted those smoked dogs and they are Greeeaatttttt!!!! Also would like to say hi to Laura, I havent seen you in a while.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well who are you that hasent seen me in a while. HI! Do i know you from GYB.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh hey, its you, nice to talk to you. I am sure glad the Lord sent yall by that day. HE had a big plan . Friends eternally.

529 Posts
Yes Mr Phins I mesquite grill the Kosher all beef franks from Sam's in dickinson, the one in La marque doesn't carry them...then I take em inside and assemble them ! I put mayo on one side of the bun and musturd on the other...place smoked dog in the middle and top with Wolf brand chili...Oh Yeah Bro ! cover with 4 blend mexican cheese then smoke the entire cookie sheet till the cheese melts and the buns get just a lil bit crunchy...darn I'm droolin !!! lol I garnish with fresh "Pico de Gallo".....Hmmmmm ummmmm GOOD !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts