2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
McFaddin was completely destroyed, buildings, everything is gone. Both are closed right now until further notice. Unless they get some portable buildings brought in I wouldn't hold my breath on Mcfaddin. Don't know about Anahuac.

·
Registered
428 Posts
space unit hunt at mcfaddin will probably be closed but i don't think mud bayou will be, nor middleton or pace tract. If you don't have to check in i don't believe it is going to be closed. I'm sure all the check in station areas will be down. I did talk to jim sutherland the other day at JD Murphree and he said they are pushing it just to get keith lake and big hill up for the opening of regular duck season. He said that is their main goal right now but there is still oil spills out there and debre everywhere. Its going to be close to get that place open in time.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
TxDuSlayer said:
No there both closed! the saltwater went into all of the freshwater ponds and destroyed everything.
Ditto,, the guide places around there are toasted! Plus it will be a while before you want to take a deep breath down the anyway! All wildlife for the most part has been ground checked by Ike!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts