2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Banned
3,650 Posts
Happy new year folks. Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge my Horrible call for AMZN to end the year at $2500 and make a New Year's resolution to at least try to not expose my ignorance so readily.

Man was I off. I think it was It's Catchy who called the pull back when I was full steam ahead. Good call man.
I haven't sold any or bought any in a while. Still my largest holding by far. Fingers crossed that the bald wonder figures out how to get that stock going crazy again.

According to my account, AMZN is up 28.48% over this day last year. Not too shabby, but that 100% YOY a few months back- man that sure was sweet.

Here's to great markets in 2019.
Don't give me any credit for blind luck. I quit trying to time the market years ago. 28.8% is an awesome profit!

I don't think this is the low but long term I think AMZN is a winner. When there is blood in the streets

BUY!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,650 Posts
I will put an asterisk on my buy call *

Buy if you are in it for the long haul. I think in a decade from now Amazon will have established their own delivery system and have billions and billions invested in infrastructure.

Lots and lots of people day trade nowadays and it may not be the time to buy if you are looking for quick gains.

·
Who said that was spicy?
1,708 Posts
Wasn't much of a blast off. It kind of sharted. But I feel like there is long term stability and growth here. Sit and wait or re-allocate to other positions that are currently hot right now? I realize the ramifications of a switch, I also accept the risk/reward that comes with with. Decisions....

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Wasn't much of a blast off. It kind of sharted. But I feel like there is long term stability and growth here. Sit and wait or re-allocate to other positions that are currently hot right now? I realize the ramifications of a switch, I also accept the risk/reward that comes with with. Decisions....
That's a good analogy.
I haven't sold any in a few years and don't plan to. Still beating the broader market handily and I'm banking on that continuing. Seems like analysts are as well.
Hopefully Bezos settles his divorce smoothly and quickly and gets back to the mission of being the world's richest man.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
My old friend is back!
What a week with AMZN. Up 6.34% in 5 days and 20.24% in 3 months. Analysts saying wind at our backs at this time. Life is great when AMZN is rising.

·
In the Mountains
1,840 Posts
Nice run up the last few days, almost touched $1800 today. Oxy was one of my other big winners that turned south recently. They are having a good run too.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
OMG!!!! after hours today has me wanting to have a celebration.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Nothwithsatnding his poor choice in women, that bald headed freak done did good this time.

I'm sure it'll calm down tomorrow morning but this is some great **** while it lasts!

·
Gone Fishing
12,001 Posts
bump, ouch. Too bad it's a buying opportunity for so many, just need to time the bottom. I'm stuck like chuck and down 10% in a week.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I sold out early last week at 2,027.5546, I'm looking to get back in this week.

I'm tempted at 1884.13 but I am really not sure how the China factory production decrease is going to effect the stock. I'm hoping we are close the bottom.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sitting on the 200 SMA. Friday closed bullish with a long bottom wick, indicating a possible reversal. At least temporarily

101 - 120 of 144 Posts