2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Native Texan
11,073 Posts
Some brands of ammo for some calibers are a lot more difficult to find. Like Nosler Trophy grade ammo, almost impossible to find for almost all calibers. If that is the ONE for your rifle, tough sledding right now. Even many higher quality reloading components are impossible to find, Nosler bullets being one of them.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I was at academy in Conroe one morning and the scalpers were waiting inline. After a VERY short conversation I had no one to talk to. Seems they did not like what I thought about ammo scalpers. I was in town to get something and drove thru the academy parking lot and said what the heck and got out to wait. Bought 2 - 800 round boxes of 22 shells for a couple people and they both ghost me. Thats ok, I will gift them to my boy or a friend. I understand buying for family and friends but making a career out of it and charging people way too much is not right.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Yup, On THF and TFF you aren't allowed to publicly call out anyone and their tactics. I skated on the line with this fella Lexy1. He lives relatively close to me and I offered a fair price for what he was pedaling. He wouldn't budge off his high prices. I was patient and found it elsewhere for much cheaper. Dude's a crook.

Lexy1/sexy1 ….. anyone , he was the best

·
Play Deep
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Capitalism and ****ing your neighbors are different. This pos was taking opportunities away from others for a profit in a crisis situation. So - you’d like to see $30 for a gallon of gas when the next hurricane happens ? I’d be the first to congratulate you on loosing teeth

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Capitalism and ******* your neighbors are different. This pos was taking opportunities away from others for a profit in a crisis situation. So - you’d like to see $30 for a gallon of gas when the next hurricane happens ? I’d be the first to congratulate you on loosing teeth
Wow, you really are butt hurt. Since when is low ammo supply considered a crisis? That's funny. Do you complain about the $7 bucket of popcorn at the movie theater too? But hey, you do you. For what its worth, I bought some ammo from that "POS" Lexy1 and didn't feel your disdain. To each their own. Carry on!

·
One more cast....
11,746 Posts
Capitalism and ******* your neighbors are different. This pos was taking opportunities away from others for a profit in a crisis situation. So - you’d like to see $30 for a gallon of gas when the next hurricane happens ? I’d be the first to congratulate you on loosing teeth

I agree! if you need to **** your neighbors to make a few dollars you might be an ******* and should probably really be looking for a real job. On another note I just don't buy from those folks and there are plenty of them that try and take advantage.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts