2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Half the problem is right here in these comments. Y'all are so "left and right" and think that's the only option in the United States. And then y'all wonder why it's so divided. The "he didn't vote Trump so he must be a libtard" mindet that half of y'all have is the very reason we're in the situation in.

Do y'all ever stop to think that there might be some folks in middle? I'll go ahead and say, I was born and raised by a Reagan/Trump lovin' conservative family. As I've gotten a bit older and have done my own thinking, I've leaned more libertarian than anything. Being on the libertarian side of things, it's simple to see why the US is so divided.

Why can't y'all just leave people alone? The left wants to have their abortions. Cool, so what? That's none of my business what they want to do, it doesn't affect me, and I'm not the one that's gonna have to answer for that someday. I don't believe in it and do not like the process, but in a free country, they should be able to do it regardless of your personal beliefs/feelings. But no, y'all scream and rant and make a big deal out of something that affects you in no way, and then wonder why the left dispises you.

For the left... The right doesn't want vaccine mandates. So what? Let them make that choice. After all, you are "pro choice" aren't you? "My body my choice" right? How about lets stick to that slogan, instead of screaming and yelling about how you want someone to take a jab that affects you in no way, and then wondering why the right calls you "libtards".

These are just examples of course... The bottom line is, leave individual liberties ALONE. Stop worrying about what other people choose to do with their lives, and maybe we can develop some friendships and common ground. All y'all are doing right now is playing tug of war of republican vs democrat, and the rope hasn't moved an inch to either side.

I can put it this way... I don't personally believe in about 90% of the chit that democrats do. But my personal beliefs have absolutely no relavence to indvidual freedoms that affect me in no way, and I do believe they should be able to do as they please. The reality is that half the arguments both sides spark up together have to do with individual choice and liberty, and the arguments never end.

Limited government and undictated personal freedoms would do this country a whole lot of good.

I beg to differ, the so called far right are the law abiding constitutionalist. The only far right white supremacist's live in the woods and there are about a dozen of them total, and they pose no threat. The real problem is the communist dems stole the election and are force feeding BS to America. Most Americans are in the middle and just want to work and live, the left doesn't like capitalism and will try to stop it. And no the left should not be allowed to do what they wish as it affects all us.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
These people walk amongst us daily!! They live in your neighborhood, they teach our children, the police our cities, they judge our court rooms, some are on this site. Just because they don't wear their hoods daily, doesn't mean they aren't around. There are thousands of them in our society, pay attention and you will see them if you choose.

You are talking about the democrats (the party of KKK, BLM) that walk amongst us, created this mess and act as though they've done nothing. anyone that believes the lefts narrative that "Trump and his supporters are white nationalist/ supremacist's" and the US is threatened by them IMHO is delusional. White nationalist are for the most part non-existent or lets say the numbers are so small they pose no threat, that's reality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts