2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well both kids brought home excellent reportcards--so i had found a real nice used double seater with seat belts go cart--am i crazy--it also has a rollbar-:spineyes:-am i crazy --it also has a govener to slow it down--am i crazy-- i never had one i always wanted one--am i crazy--well i got some good kids--my son almost took out the neighbors mailbox-:rotfl:-am i crazy--well its a early xmas gift --am i crazy:cheers:we own a lot next to our house i thinking go cart track--i think im crazy-- what u think

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
You're CRAZY alright... about your kids. Nothing wrong about wanting more for your kids than you've ever had. WTG sir :cheers:

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i'm convinced that we're all crazy, parks. the key to life is keeping our craziness under some semblence of control. :smile:

i think you're doing fine. i admire your devotion to fatherhood. just make sure those chil'ren wear helmets.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i gotta get some helmets--do u know if walmart sells some decent ones:headknock

i'm convinced that we're all crazy, parks. the key to life is keeping our craziness under some semblence of control. :smile:

i think you're doing fine. i admire your devotion to fatherhood. just make sure those chil'ren wear helmets.

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
ya i am crazy about huntin fishin and my kids--does that make me crazy
No, Mr. Parks. It makes you a good Dad that wants to give his kids something he didn't have but wanted. If you are tying it as a reward for good grades so much the better.
I could list many things like that that our Dad bought us under similar circumstances. It was usually for a good report card, but we always knew that the reason was because he wanted to give us something he didn't have, which was lots. Now I am guilty of the same thing. Go figure. :smile:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You are absolutely CRAZY!!!!!! about your kids. Will you be my dad and get me a go-kart? Our go-kart when we were kids was a red flyer wagon with an electric motor. It was the greatest and thank goodness the extension cord wasn't too long *** we could only go in circles by the garage. About the time we got dizzy from going in a tight circle, the extension cord unplugged. Plug it back in and go the other way to untangle. Twas great fun, but we could have used a helmet.

You are giving your kids memories that you will both cherish. Dirt go-kart track. Get em ready for short track racing.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I rode a go-cart for years without a helmet and my kids did the same. Both of them did ok even though they did have a few "mishaps" with the go cart.

Not sure about me yet the jury is still out.:biggrin:

·
Dickinson
2,530 Posts
good kids deserve rewards.
I always figgered raising kids is like having a pendulum scale...they do good, get more rewards...do bad, take away rights.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
I would think that some BMX helmets would be fine. What kind of speed does the cart get up to?

Make sure and take some pics and video for us!

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
i gotta get some helmets--do u know if walmart sells some decent ones:headknock
i'm sure walmart probably has some decent helmets, parks, or maybe a local bicycle shop. just be sure you get some. they're life may depend on it, and i know you love your kids.

What happened???
i have no idea what that inane post means.

·
RIDE RED,HONDA!
10,210 Posts
just make sure that girls hair is put up in a way not to get caught up in anything. many have be hurt due to hair in a clutch or chain. yep, your crazy about your kids. thats a good thing!

·
2Cool Beer Drinkers Association Member.
1,064 Posts
Same Here

Parks, I did the exact same thing but with a four wheeler. After about a month I was the only one riding it tho. The boy was more interested in modern technology (X Box Live).:headknock

1 - 20 of 40 Posts