2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
wow...

think I'd really make a concerted effore to pull the beast into the boat...no way in hayell I'd be game to ride back to port like that!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Is it just me or did they gain a person in that second shot?

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
That's how I like to roll!

Bobby, yes they gained a little help it looks like.

Great fish!!!!

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
they all need to go sit on the other side of the boat to balance things out!

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
obviously another boat there taking pictures - maybe the guy in white shirt/orange hat hopped on board to help balance the boat.

that's a nice tuna - anyone on this forum would have done whatever necessary to get it on board. :D

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
thats a problem i wouldnt mind having. nice strong T-top.
Might not be nice & strong after a long run home with a 500lb+ tuna yanking on it. I would probably have a top if I fished offshore. To have one on a bay boat would be a pain in the arse, unless you only planned to have two people fishing when on a drift.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Worth it...even if you sink "Man we caught this tuna and it was so big it flipped the boat over" Just hold on to the EPRIB and lay down the hammers...LOL

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Wow! You do what you gotta do to get that one in. Fish of a lifetime. No one would believe that fish story. Next time though a bigger boat would be a good idea.
RT

·
Registered
199 Posts
yep I would do everything in my power to get that beast in the boat!!! might be a long slow ride home but you know the jaws would drop at the dock

1 - 20 of 25 Posts