2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Grand Master of Thread Kill
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..last night i was awakened by the screams of my 12 yr old daughter. she came running into our bedroom screaming someone was trying to get in her window. i grabbed the gun and checked her room, then went outside. sure enough her window screen was off and the window was up about 4"!!. i looked the place over good but didn't find the SOB!!

come on back bud! i want you to come on in this time! ol bessy is loaded with 00 buck and really wants to talk to ya!!

by the way, the sheriff said that there have been about 8 unlocked vehicles stole this week. lock em up folks, windows, vehicles, everything.

whatta world

:headknock

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Thanks for the warning Flatsfats. Coming into my house will be the worst and last mistake they make. I won't kill them either. But after I finish hurting their pride so bad they will never be able to forget me.
I'll whip on 'em a while. Make 'em sit on a 6 pack. Have 'em chugalug one. Whip on 'em a while. make 'em sit on a six pack, chuga lug one and whip on 'em a while. This will go on over and over until I'm bored with it. There tale will hurt so bad from sitting on that 6 pack they won't want to be around beer for a while either. Ben there done it.

Bigwater in Alvin and patiently waiting. :hairout:

·
Registered
642 Posts
It's good that you post this. I hope you called the cops so it could make the news. Publicity is one of the best deterants. Keep the gun handy!

·
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh i called the sheriff

and he came out and looked things over. partial prints was all he could find.

the creepy thing is that there were all kinda thing they coulda taken. the #### keys were in my new pickup for pete's sake. they didn't take anything. which worries me even more...

·
2,953 Posts
Don't want to sound nosey but I'd have her sleep with ya'll for a couple nights just in case some stupid stuff is happening like you see on TV. I wouldn't take no chances. Like you said they didn't take nothing. I've lived here for around thirty years. You used to be able to leave the house completley unlocked and never have to worry. It seems the closer the big city gets to us the worse it gets. Just think how it's gonna be when they get that new 99 road punched through.

Bigwater

·
Sky Liver Eatin nujaC
909 Posts
Dont worry if in they be in your house or in your yard. A past student of mine was in a scuffle at a residence where 8 people tried to come over and but up the party... he and home owner went out with shot gun and sks. Fired the sks in to the ground and the home owner hit one of the micreants in both legs with the shotgun. this happened out his front door. The cops scolded the home owner but were on side with him. They still have their guns and still are walking free.

·
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
she spent the resta last night with us

and is on her way somewhere else tonight. i think me and bessy will spend the next few nights in her room.

i really want a piece of this punk

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
That sucks. Pearland is packing them in now, with Alvin on the edge of assimilation. Good luck.

·
2,953 Posts
Good idea. Make sure you hide Bessy if you doze off. Don't want him getting in if your asleep and see your heater.

Bigwater

·
www.RipCharts.com
1,855 Posts
hope somebody catches the crook, or gives 'em some

We installed an alarm system last year, mainly cause we got a discount on home owners insurance, but it also gives peace of mind. Having the alarm system and having heat in the house REALLY gives peace of mind though.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
My only suggestion would be to add some additional outside lighting. The dark side doesn't like it when you can see them coming. Plus, it will improve your accuracy ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm not trying to joke about this very serious situation but it will sound kind of funny anyway. I have a buddy who planted cactus outside his daughter's window. I asked why and he said it because when he was a teen ager he used to slip into his girlfriend's window at night. They grew up to be happily married and when his wife's parents died they got the house so their daughter now sleeps in the same room that he used to sneak into. None of her boyfriend's will sneak into that window however as as it has a sharp and healthy cactus plant standing guard.

·
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bought the motion detector lights tonight

and if you really want a good laugh santiago, thats what my daughter told us she wanted last night

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
If its even close to dark, I'm shootin' first and asking questions later....

·
Registered
642 Posts
flatsfats said:
and if you really want a good laugh santiago, thats what my daughter told us she wanted last night
lol an ounce of prevention the old folks used to say. You sound like a good parent flats, and that's no easy job these days.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
FlatsFats, here a suggestion let your daughter sleep with your wife in your room and you and the guage spend a couple of nights in your daughters room. The perp might make a return visit in the future. OR install some flood lights on the corners of your house.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Flatsfat...

Sorry to hear about your uninvited guest. I hope you catch him. How long have you lived in Alvin? The reason I ask is I was raised there. Graduated in '69...just wanted to know if I know any of you...VJER...aka...Vic Martinez

·
Salt/Freshwater Angler
214 Posts
damnn thats crazyness...get a mean-***** dog!

whos gonna see this black dog in the middle of the night outside my window?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts