2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks...I have a cross member on my t-top that hat has fatigued cracked and broken away at the weld joint...I'm looking for someone that can re-weld the cross member brace as well as either add a couple of gussets or another cross member to relieve some of the side to side sway causing the fatigue...attached is a pic....I'm in NW Houston (290/Telge) and can bring the boat to your place (home or shop) but would prefer not to leave the boat for more than the day and hoping to find someone near my location...would be a cash job so perhaps someone doing some welding in their spare time....materials required would be a square foot of 1/4" aluminum plate max (I'm willing to get the gusset's cut OR a 3-ft piece of 1-1/4 heavy wall tubing)....both plate and tube need to be a mill finish...

If you can do the work, or know someone who can and needs the work, please drop me a line and we can communicate further from there....thanks....Joe

Attachments

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
Jason Wagen with Millenium Marine in Seabrook can fix that right up!

·
Registered
146 Posts
We can do the repair. All needed material is in stock. Our shop is on FM 2920 in Spring. 281-350-1950
Glenn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts