2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've asked about this before and now I have another question. Do the coolers blow out of the holders on the highway? What holds them in (don't say the beer) LOL?
Is it possible to get a week turn around on a fairly simple job with four coolers? Dreamin' huh?

·
Back in da Saddle
10,159 Posts
Check with Jason/Jody at Millennium Marine they might have some made up for the coming Boat show!!!!

281-291-9892

John

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Kenny. I had one made for my 90qrt by Jason. I just ran a bungee cord around handle and then around bracket and clipped hooks together - I think it was $ 100 -$125

They did mine in a week or so. but that was before they were as busy as the are now.

dave

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks,
I have it covered.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Proline aluminum in S.A. really nice guy. They build New Water Boats in the same shop. $125 a set but they have handles for passengers that might be sitting on the coolers. I use a bungee to keep mine in the boat just in case.

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Academy now

They got'm at academy now. LOL
I didn't look too close though.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,838 Posts
I second giving Gary w/Espandre a call. He did all of my aluminum work, and did a heck of a job on it. I'm sure he's got some that are already made, and ready for sale. I just use a bungy cord to keep the empty ones down while on the road.

Late,
Cox

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
At boat speed with ice mine stay in fine. On the highway empty, I put a bungee on them just to be safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts