2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
grrrrr!! :hairout:

species: landowners

looks like I'll be fishing for landowners all weekend to get them paid and get this drilling rig going. :headknock

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,936 Posts
I'm going...

but it looks like I won't have to launch the boat, just walk to my favorite spots from deck to deck on all the other boats that will be there. A lot of the 'A' spots in POC got given up this week, may have to make a recon run to find some new ones. Oh well, it's public water and I don't own any of it. Robo, I promise not to cut you off or run in front of your wade, but a couple of times last year about this time I came out of Soluria and there were so many waders and anchored boats there was no clear way to the bay. Last weekend there were two boats anchored in the exact middle of Soluria, giving everyone the finger that passed them up, on both sides !

If the pass is open, I'm long gone down the beach !

Can't wait till I retire and can fish the weekdays.

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Surf, maybe SLP, or the jetties, looking for some tablefair trout, a star winner would be a bonus.

Josh

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
I'm not going to travel far, so I'm going to hit the pier at Pine Gully Park here in Seabrook early tomorrow morning in hopes of getting a couple flounder before the crowd hits. Then, I may try 2nd St. on the evening outgoing tide in hopes of getting a redfish or trout or two.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm there

Looks like the beach is going to be pretty popular this weekend. Count me in for somewhere along the Galveston beachfront chunking corkies at them pesky surf trout.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
When someone is anchored up fishing in a channel, I try to run right by them at full speed. These guys should know better than to anchor up in the middle of Saluria and complain when someone runs by them.......ignorant.

We plan on launching well before daylight, we have to beat the line at the ramp and be able to find a parking spot.....LOL

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
I'm prolly gonna be in the surf, but I may cheat and do it from the boat. Call me if you wanna go hardcore and I'll wade with you. Or you can cheat with me and ride in the boat. I'll PM my number and I get started early.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Fishing Tomorrow

If the winds continues to lay down, I'm thinking the Galveston surf near the water tower.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
Jan, I PM, my number. Call or email me. I am leaving the office now. I will check PM and email before I leave for Crystal this afternoon. I am planning to be on the road by 3.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
bummer

I'll be in Ingleside tomorrow........my daughter has a bb tourney there.......maybe between games, I can get a little salty.......sigh......

good luck to you guys getting busy in the salt this weekend, be safe, be courteous, but most of all, be successful........hope ya'll slay em......

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm planning to hit the beach front early on Sunday around access rd 5. Have to get my yard work done on Sat. morning. Might take the boat out to the jetties Sat. afternoon. Green supercrew 4x4 w/ DU and texas CCA stickers in the back glass. Say hi if you see me Sunday.

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Jan,
Waiting on him to shoot me his number, tooks like something fell togather, lets go get'em.
I see it now
Jan: Star Flounder
Shawn: Star Trout
Josh: Star Red

Josh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts