2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's hitting the beach this weekend?
I got your dinner covered Saturday Big 'Un!! How does ribs, pulled pork & some smoked chicken grab ya?

Later,

Jeff

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Yummie, I don't know yet if I'll make it... Got lots to do at home....

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darrell if you do come & it's not too much trouble could ya bring my cooler with ya?

I'll save ya some food, I'd love to get a "professional" opinion of my BBQ. It ain't too bad for a old Yankee boy!!LOL

Later,

Jeff

·
6,429 Posts
Cooler

Brew said:
Darrell if you do come & it's not too much trouble could ya bring my cooler with ya?

I'll save ya some food, I'd love to get a "professional" opinion of my BBQ. It ain't too bad for a old Yankee boy!!LOL

Later,

Jeff
Can we meet tomorrow, I'm flexable on travel in the AM

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
pork

Brew said:
Who's hitting the beach this weekend?
I got your dinner covered Saturday Big 'Un!! How does ribs, pulled pork & some smoked chicken grab ya?

Later,

Jeff
I don't know about mont, but that sounds fine to me! What time's lunch?
kenny

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I'll stop out with a couple of friends after we get our wade on. We won't leave the house before 11 am due to tides. Hopefully da flingah will still be able to make it out...Drew

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Im there bro.

Getting ready now. Should head out about 4 am. I may not be in my truck though. But ill be 1/4 mile west, of access 6.

WooHOOO!

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It'll be good to see ya again G.

Saw ya running around @ the TOBA Benefit but didn't get to talk with you.

Momma has a 10:30 hair cut then we're on the road. Should be there between noon & 1:00.

Later,

Jeff

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Jeff, great

Is Jr. coming too? Maybe we`ll get em that Red yet. Wasnt too bad of a shark last year though.

Itll be good seeing yall again too.

Oh, BTW. Ill be carpooling with my ex wifes cousin. He`s family. We used to camp and fish the SLP area 6-7 years ago, when you could camp on the backside, on the Galvetraz side. Then he got married, had a couple of kids, and now is single again. He`s ready to go. LOL

We`ll be in a dark blue carola. Same spot. Ill have the long rod out.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, he'll be there. Him & Zach will have the yak to run baits outs should be cool. I'm heading to Humble to pick up his curado now.

I'm looking forward to a few casts on the BillyStix before he steals it back from me! We'll have a few long rods too.

Later,

Jeff

·
6,429 Posts
Ok, you guys are killin me, I might have to show...

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
I'll be there

Lisa and I are going to try to catch a fish at the pass in the am. Then we will soak some bait, soak up some beer and camp between 5 & 6.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Darrell

Whatta ya mean you just may "Show Up"??

We know, youll be there! :)

Kayak Cowboy: SaWeeeT! Cant wait.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Running a little behind

But Im allmost ready. If youve ever had Molinas Ritas, youd know why Im slow outa the gate today.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts