2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone that gave me the gator hunting tips. It worked! I set out a line on Saturday afternoon and had a gator hooked by Sunday morning. It was 10 feet 1 inch long. Boy was that a lot of work to get that beast skinned! It's all salted down. Now to get it to a dealer. What's the going rate for hides this year?

Wish I knew how to insert an image here.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Dan20703 said:
Wish I knew how to insert an image here.
Dan, when you click "post reply" near the bottom of the last post, then a new page comes up to allow you to post a new message, in the additional message section theres a box that says "manage attachments", click there and attach your pix. Cant wait to see your gator man...thats crazy. How much meat did ya get off him? (hint...hint..!)

On another note:I will be in the office later on in the week to say goodbye.....I put in my 2 week notice:biggrin: no more Tofuri!!! :dance:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Tristram
Thanks for posting the pic. It just wouldn't work from the office. Got some gator meat for you. I'll put it in the freezer at work this week with your name on it.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
SWEET!!! Whata guy. I will have to have you and the wife over so you can show me how to cook it. We can talk fish while the wives....... ummmm compare closets of clothes :rotfl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts