·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a problem sneaking up on you!

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
aunt joyce, that is sooooo cute! how did you do that:question: i am so not smart about these things :spineyes: LOL

trudy

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's really easy Trudy! You have a GIF of the two fishermen casting at the bottom of your post (I'm not sure how you have formatted it into your post).

I have a library of nearly 1,000 GIFs in my animation library. I collected these through free downloads of animated GIFs (check through Google, you'll be amazed!)

First I captured your "allicat" avitar. Then I went to my animation library and the file "Dogs and Cats" and that's where I discovered your logo...only this time with the dog. I thought you'd enjoy seeing it.

So..I first selected Manage Attachments and uploaded your allicat. The I uploaded the additional GIF.

You've probably noticed that I use a lot of pictures and animations in my posts. That's because all my life I've been involved with art, advertising presentations and story boards. When I talk, I guess, I feel the need for illustrations as I talk.

Hmmmmmm. This is the first time I've thought of this that way.

So, Trudy I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And, if you are having problems with uploading pictures, etc. send me an email describing the problem and I'll be happy to help if I can.

Woof! Woof!
errrrrr
Meow! Meow!

Joyce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts