2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the National League ever have anything for the American League? Im predicting a close game but I still see the AL coming out on top. I know one thing. Just because its in Pittsburgh doesnt give the uniform maker the right to come up with those rags. Man are those colors U-G-L-Y or what. Got nuttin else to do tonight so Ill tune in.

Z

·
Registered
674 Posts
I predict Berkman will not get a hit, and Oswalt will wind up with a loss...... Its a shame that Lidge isn't in the game.

Sorry, Zac, but you asked..........

My prediction, and stickin to it.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

Ahhhhhh, thats the eternal optimist we all know and love. lol Good one bro. I watched Berkman take his hacks last night, I was embarassed for him. The organization always is griping cause they feel he is underrated, well 3 hr's in the derby isnt a way to change public opinion. lol

I bet Roy O could have hit 3!

Z

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
After the arse whipping the NL has taken in interleague play so far....I have no reason to think the NL is going to win. If the NL doesn't score early and often....they have no chance (IMO). Liriano coming out of the bully? Forget about it. He is so nasty.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
First I'll vote...American League wins easily. Like the rest I will be pulling for the National League, but the AL has just been way to tough this year.

I'm starting to worry that the Astro's come backs of the past 2 years, just isn't going to happen this year. The bullpin is playing horrible, and they in/outfield players are making way to many errors. If they do turn it around it will definitely surprise me...even more so than before. They aren't as far back, but the chemistry just doesn't seem to be there. I'm still looking forward to the rest of the year!!

Late,
Cox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts