2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TROUT CHASER
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of fishing with GSMAN, and Zork again for the tournament today and met Capt D for the first time. We started this morning in the same pelican island area we caught fish on yesterday, and caught a number of trout, but squeezed a few keepers out of there. Then we went to second spot and loaded up with trout and decent ones at that, we caught a good number of trout pushing 2- 4 lbs. The majority of them were in the 16 -19 inch range. Then we made a few more moves with a trout here and there while we were looking for redfish or flounders. Our final tally was 25 trout, with releasing many others that were border line 15 inch fish. All fish caught on Bass Assassins, croaker and live shrimp. By the way Capt D won 2nd place, and GSMAN won 3rd until the was in error in weights and was bumped to 4th.

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Good job, guys. I didn't know you were there tm.mike ... Zork & GSMAN, sorry I missed ya'll as well. I was wanting to come introduce myself after the announcements, but couldn't find ya. Again, great job guys ... it was a tough day for a lot of folks out there.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Sorry we missed you to Pelican. Would like to of introduced myself as well. It was good to meet some 2coolers. Met a couple of folks from way back that I went to school with that are on this board.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
WOW! What a great day of fishing! Man....I had a blast today guys! What a beautiful day on the water....couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Capt. D. for the use of the boat today, I hope to see you more in the near future.

·
Not on call Steve!!
2,840 Posts
Good to meet you guys at the bait store. We ended up with 13 trout with the biggest being 22". Didn't have time to drive by 2Cool's tourney due to my guys wanting to go back in.
Steve

·
Haynie HO/Merc ProXS
797 Posts
Nice catch. I wish I had paid attention that there was a tournament. I would have liked to have fished it and met some of you guys. Maybe next time.

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
Nice catch....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts