2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
LOL...HAHA...great, take 'em out with that Marlin 30-30! I can't believe there are step-by-step instructions for making the mind-control hat on the internet...my search is over! ;)

·
sea monkey rancher
18,403 Posts
they show up every few years to get micheal jackson and brittany spears for reprogramming, pretty sure keith richards is one too

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Do they mow grass and clean house?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I heard they are sending the "SS Heavens Gate" and Marshall Applewhite will be piloting. Better beat the rush on them black Nikes and purple shrouds if you want to go for a ride.....

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Well are they here. I looked outside this morning and did not see a 2000 mile wide ship. I guess maybe that lady was wrong.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
GOT UP AT 05:00 WANTED TO TAKE A FEW FISHING(AS BAIT) THEY MUST NOT LAND IN THE RAIN.
MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY.
WENT BACK TO BED DISSAPPOINTED.

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
We have been told by our leader NOT to divulge who we are until after 12:00 PM Central Time (we are aware of time zones).

I don't speak or understand English...but my translater was able to type this for me. We all have translaters traveling with us. They are the abductees we cloned over the years.

See you all at Noon!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
My mom, who is very gullible, and sometimes naive but smart, is scared **itless about this date. But hey.... whatever ends your world so be it.... LOL

mastercylinder said:
it's all over on december 21, 2012, anyway. :smile:

21 - 40 of 54 Posts