2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble finding your message board. Read awhile back Mont was not going to be doing too much webbing anymore due to personal stuff. It was Bubba who mentioned it I think. Finally found you here but had to go through many steps to find this board again. Now have it saved. Bubba has been asking about you so makes me think he can't get here either easily. I'll post over on the Mowire this link for him. Love you.... Very busy here as usual. Got my second bunch of maters in the ground for fall produce and have watermelon/canaloupes/plums coming out of my ears [purchased in season]. Very hot and humid. We ordered a generator for hurricane season BTW. Gotta run.... Glenda

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Glenda, see my Private Message to you.

You should chat with the other gardners here and compare notes.

I think you ALL are a bunch of tomatos!

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
300 miles inland from you Glenda we also have 'maters, cukes, cantalopes, banana peppers and watermelon. A couple more weeks before we eat watermelons. Corn is gone, all is in the freezor. Taters are in the basement.

Now all we need is a couple good weeks of fall fishing and a few deer to wander past the back porch :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I haven't had much time to visit. We have been working on our house.

We spent weeks tearing off old siding and then last week the siders came. Now it's little stuff to finish.

I'm around and think of you often.

Maters?????????? Well I have five green ones, very small ones at this point, on my plants. Maybe someday I can have a real mater sandwich.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts