2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were in the car with the kids when the feed the world song came on over the radio. My 8 year old daughter listened to the lyrics and asked about feeding the world and do they know it's Christmas and all the stuff involved in the song. My wife explained that the song was written a while back and that it was intended to bring attention to the people in Ethiopia who were starving. My daughter then asked a question that was quite appropriate. Unfortunately, I didn't have an answer. So I thought I would ask you fine folks rather than google. The question is "Well, did we feed them all. Why don't we ever see them?" So there it is. Did we finally feed all of the Ethiopians? I haven't heard anything about there plight in a while.

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
The question is "Well, did we feed them all. Why don't we ever see them?" So there it is. Did we finally feed all of the Ethiopians? I haven't heard anything about there plight in a while.
As with everything else, the story died in the media.

I doubt we fed them all, it would be to hard to keep up with their continual population explosion.

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
The media saw fast this country got so tired of seeing runny noised children and that area was like a loaf of bread dough w/yeast. More heat, faster it expanded. More free feeding, faster they multiplied. The problem is never ending and nature will take care of its needs if local homosapians don't address the issues. :)

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,232 Posts
its like cats here on the island domestic/ferral, the more people feed em the more they mulitiply, we got people all over around here that put food out for them, rats must love them people keeps the cats aff thier azzes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts