2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the top of the page there are ads by google... i jus saw one called the catfish stunner?? works on 12 volts, says just drop lines in the water and it immobilizes the cats? is that legal?

·
NaCl-H20 Fisherman
49 Posts
roundman said:
at the top of the page there are ads by google... i jus saw one called the catfish stunner?? works on 12 volts, says just drop lines in the water and it immobilizes the cats? is that legal?
If it were legal who would want to waste their time.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
No it's not legal. Telephoning(electrocution) is only allowed for creel surveys by TPWD personell.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
its legal on your own pond or lake but probly not legal in public waters, even though i dont think there a gamefish now? you can legally bowfish catfish in fresh water.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Porky said:
I wonder if the same company sells dynamite?
if they don't, my buddy, Sonny Knobloch over in Metairie Parish can hook a brother up. He says there's no bad days when you go fishin' with dynomite. That and a long fuse so you can get far enough away works everytime. He also sells those 10 foot poles for 'dem women that need one to be touched with. Says there's plenty running the swamps there 'dats barefoot and toothless. ;)

I modified Google's algorithym that decides which ads we need to see to let it know that one was probably a little on the grey side of where we needed to be.

·
Registered
323 Posts
An ExBoss of mine bought a catfish stunner. He has a big pond full of 30"+ cats on his ranch. He wants to get rid of some of them and its almost impossible to catch them. You can spend all day and not catch one with 5 lines out and if you do catch one right off the bat you wont catch one the rest of the day. The stunner is the only way he sees of being able to get quite a few out at once for family fish frys and such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts