2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just call me JJ
7,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 12' AR for $39 and change, all the AR and a bunch of other brands qualify. Be sure to tell them at the register though because it's not ringing up properly. Dude said it'll run through COB Saturday.

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I have 3-4 AR's that I have fished with for the last three years and after fishing with a waterloo last week, I just don't know. lol. Gonna try a Laguna before making up my mind completely but dang! That Waterloo was sweet! What's the discount? BTW, thanks for posting the into.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
FishinChick© said:
I have 3-4 AR's that I have fished with for the last three years and after fishing with a waterloo last week, I just don't know. lol. Gonna try a Laguna before making up my mind completely but dang! That Waterloo was sweet! What's the discount? BTW, thanks for posting the into.
6' 6" Texas Wader = The BEST stick I have EVER used! And the 6' 9" WAS the next best thing till Stolen! Once you've casted a Laguna all day, the others feel like bricks!

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Yeah....what speckle catcher said!! (beers on me SC!)

You guys talking about a man's daugher like that....

:tongue:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Chuck said:
Yeah....what speckle catcher said!! (beers on me SC!)

You guys talking about a man's daugher like that....

:tongue:
Shawn, shame on you for not looking at her face. LOL!

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Geez, I better not show my wife this thread, she is not going to understand why I NEED a Laguna or Waterloo. What are they about 200 bones per stick?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts