2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone doesn't already know, Academy has 60% off all their ski stuff. Columbia Parkas, lighter weight jackets, long underwear, gloves and caps. There are some really good deals here even if you don't ski.

I just bought my husband and son really nice Columbia Parkas for $39.99 (originally $99.99 Academy price).

They have this long underwear like Cuddle Duds that are called Hot Chillys Peach Skins (originally $29.99) that come out to about $11.00 per piece. They are nice and warm -- my husband tried them out today. They come in Men's and WOMEN's sizes.

I visited the big new store on I-45 South.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Bubbaette said:
.......They have this long underwear like Cuddle Duds that are called Hot Chillys Peach Skins (originally $29.99) that come out to about $11.00 per piece. They are nice and warm -- my husband tried them out today. They come in Men's and WOMEN's sizes....
Your husband must be more secure in his masculinity than me cuz I don't know if I could wear something called "Hot Chillys Peach Skins" or "Cuddle Duds"! lmbo:D

I just wear plain ol Fruit of the Looms or Hanes!! j/k Bubbaette. Thanks for the hedzup!!!

I really like the new Academy...my eyes glaze over when I walk in there....my wife laughs at me when she sees how I get goin in there.

Mike

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Anyone know if the Victoria store is having any big sales?

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I wear the Cuddle Duds -- he wears the Hot Chilly's. I guess together we could be Hot Cuddle's. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts