2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Whooo son!
2,330 Posts
Hoarding ammo makes no sense, they're banning mags and guns, stock up on those! I need .40 and 223 and can't find it ANYWHERE. Can't even find .357

·
Gone Phishing
6,976 Posts
Hoarding ammo makes no sense, they're banning mags and guns, stock up on those! I need .40 and 223 and can't find it ANYWHERE. Can't even find .357
Neither mags nor guns are going to get banned. They're gonna try, but neither will pass the senate. In my humble opinion.

Might want to take a look at what California is trying. THey are trying to ban ALL lead ammo.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Question -

You people that are buying hundreds and in some cases thousands of rounds of ammo;

A) are you shooting it?
B) storing it?
C) buying it because of the feeding frenzy on ammo?

·
Whooo son!
2,330 Posts
you in SA?

academy on NW Military and 1604...left there a little while ago, had a mound of Monarch .223, $5.99 a box.
i've been in there a few times, i'll check it out, i pass that one on my way home. tried going to the one of shertz pkwy but traffic was so bad i made a u-turn and went back to work.

·
Whooo son!
2,330 Posts
Question -

You people that are buying hundreds and in some cases thousands of rounds of ammo;

A) are you shooting it?
B) storing it?
C) buying it because of the feeding frenzy on ammo?
a) i need it because i like to shoot it! going shooting this weekend and only have 100rds of .223 and maybe 50rds of .40 and that's not enough to tear up the country and make critters run skerred.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I see why no one likes you on the other boards.
:biggrin: and i'm worried about what people think of me on the interwebz? i have real friends in life, not the ones that just live inside the computer.

honestly, was kidding, hence the kisssm

my family and i shoot...we don't stockpile ammo, but being a family of 4, we burn through ammo pretty quick at the range...i don't buy every day, but when i find it, i usually get a box or 2....we shoot as a family, .22, 9mm, 40sw, .223, 5.56, .308....

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
:biggrin:

my family and i shoot...we don't stockpile ammo, but being a family of 4, we burn through ammo pretty quick at the range...i don't buy every day, but when i find it, i usually get a box or 2....we shoot as a family, .22, 9mm, 40sw, .223, 5.56, .308....
That's all you had to say.

This ammo crisis is really a curiosity to me. People lining up before stores open to get first crack at the new stock. It's Krazy with a capital K!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts