2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,803 Posts
ouch. good call... dangit, another reason to "have" to go to Academy.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Used one ... still have one. Don't know if I can afford to use it though. ;)

·
Dickinson
2,530 Posts
I joined CCA and STAR online. There was no mention of a gift certificate and I have not received my packet. It'll probably be just like last year, I'll get the packet and the gift certificate after the deadline. Like last year, there will be a stink and Academy will extend the deadline (hopefully anyway)

·
Banned
7 Posts
It was on an advertising mailer that came out from Academy to all CCA members. Some folks got it and didn't even realize it was on the front.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Members of the Texas Trophy Hunters have the exact same senario. I'll be at Academy tonight!

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,652 Posts
I thought you had to sign up for STAR early to get this, but they may have changed that too. I have heard of some members that haven't even signed up for STAR that received theirs.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Thanks Bubbaette for the reminder! I just pulled mine out of my wallet and will head over to Academy this afternoon after work.

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just bumping this up so no one forgets to use their coupons. I still have 2 in my wallet I need to use -- sure don't want to forget. I think I'm going to go get some Super Spook Jrs.

·
Registered
424 Posts
"We" would use ours but..........

"WE" can't seem to find where "WE" put them! :eek: Or I cleaned house so well, guess I threw them out with the junk mail.....even though I know I really didn't!!! oopps I meant "WE" cleaned.....LOL :biggrin: Darn that maid!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts