2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new addition to the message board "Name That Tune" sure has been fun! We have already gone through 112 MIDI tunes...and there are still 139 waiting in our library...and more to come. Like I said...this has been fun!

But I believe that we need to get back to our conversations, too on our message board. Our conversations are important. We are continually learning from one another.

So here's the schedule I'd like to use remembering that I do have "down days"...but when that's happening, you know about it. If you don't hear from me, I know that Bubba will explain. It's been really great the way he hops in and explains.

Mondays, morning OR afternoon I'll post a set of "Name That Tune" quizzes
The same day or Tuesday I'll post the winners.

Thursdays, morning OR afternoon I'll post a set of "Name That Tune" quizzes
The same day or Friday I'll post the winners.

I also plan to have a MYSTERY TUNE each week. It's funny because most of MIDI itself is a mystery to me. When I audition MIDI tunes before downloading them it's not only fun but it's downright, fall-on-the floor hilariity!

Well.....there it is. I think we've been having a real good time with the Tunes. I hope that I can eventually work with MP3s. We could really go places with those!

And Drumbo I DO have some MIDI CLASSICS. Your suggestion is a good one!

I would like to ask the people who use multiple Tune names as their answer...please post just one Tune name at a time, If you have 5 names you want considered please make 5 separate posts. That makes it more fair for the others participating.

Thanks,
Joyce

·
Registered
535 Posts
Aunt Joyce said:

Mondays, morning OR afternoon I'll post a set of "Name That Tune" quizzes
The same day or Tuesday I'll post the winners.

Thursdays, morning OR afternoon I'll post a set of "Name That Tune" quizzes
The same day or Friday I'll post the winners.

This is so distressing. Mondays are my day for contemporary dance lessons and classic French cooking classes. Thursdays are so full with the morning pedicure and facial massage followed by four hours of Hindu meditation theraphy and then the literary review club meeting. I may have to just let Bubba get a few until I can get my schedule changed. Stressful, stressful, stressful......:headknock

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm...you may turn out to be a completely different man!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Aunt Joyce said:
Hmmmm...you may turn out to be a completely different man!
Joyce, I was perfectly fine until Bubba told me I needed to broaden my horizens and get in touch with my inner child. Bubba said he follows Deeprak Chapra with his daily meditations and look what it did for Bubba. What could I lose? Throw in a pedicure and some culture and I can be like Bubba.:dance: Of course I'm just an understudy to the man.:walkingsm

·
Banned
702 Posts
Monday is my Hindu Enlightenment day. I'm usually on some other plane contemplating deep thoughts and such.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts