2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, while we were up at the family place for the LD holiday, my bro-in-law took me out to the flying field where his club flies their RC planes. They were having some kind of competition where the pilots were flying for points and there were folks there from 5 or 6 different states besides Texas.

I don't know one plane from another so I didn't lable the pics but I did give the pink bi-plane the nick name of "The Barbie Plane". I took several shots of some of the planes in the air but most of them turned out to be just good pics of clouds, LOL! By the time the shutter worked on the digital, the plane was long gone....sigh. The last pic is "The Barbie Plane" in the air, going away so it came out almost acceptable.

Attachments

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Jack

Sweet photos bro. Trust me when I say, that pink plane aint no Barbie. LOL. Thats one bad Mutha. Most of the other planes are "Extras". 300s and 330s. They are fully aerobatic competition planes. Care to guess what they cost???:doowapsta

Why dont ya post them on the RC forum? Maybe get you a plane? Youd like it. Its yer style. Well, not those planes, a trainer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts