2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like this board does. I see so many threads I want to respond to, but I can't find the time. Especially the tat thread! Oh well. I did the best thing I could.

Got my oldest Grandsons new rods and invited them to spend the night and fish Walters lake (my neighbor). Spent the best 3 hours I have all year. Proof is in the pics, they say!

Attachments

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Rick, you're such a grandpa, you know it? I'm about to kick the plug outta the wall and call it a day. Thanks for letting me end this day with a post and some pics that will put a smile on my face to go to sleep on.

I"ve said it before and I'll say it again. Ya just can't beat bein' a grandpa!

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adison caught the most!

He got 5 but his were smaller. It was awesome to watch them interact. They were rooting for each other and giving each other landing advice. They are both passed out right now and I'm sure they are dreaming of the trip to Burrough's Park tomorrow~

Attachments

Reactions: Melon

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
CoolChange©© said:
Like this board does. I see so many threads I want to respond to, but I can't find the time. Especially the tat thread! Oh well. I did the best thing I could. QUOTE]

Sometimes it's bet not to respond! LoL! But sometimes we just can't resist! LoL!!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Cool-e-o, Grampa Rick! Did you catch anything on that there cane pole???

Those memories will last forever, and those kids won't forget it. May seem small now, but just remember when you were little...It's the little things that count.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts