2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with a little luck next week at a SGA meeting to see if our club will get recognized as an official "university club", it looks as if Animal and Rick might have started a TAMUK fishing club which we have elected to call ourselves the "TAMUK ANGLERS". E.J. (or "Gill Ripper" as he is known on the boards) has free-handed a logo that us 30+ members voted on to use as our logo, with room for a little improvement. I've kind of taken it upon myself to tweak it a little so I am very open to suggestions. The fish is a "new species" that we are calling the "Javelina fish"... it actually looks like a killer bait! Bear in mind, our school mascot, for those of you who don't know, is the Javelina and our school colors are blue and yellow. Thanks for suggestions.

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
hopefully we get approved... we go before the student goverment to see if they are going to let us become a actual school recognized club... we should pass though.... we have alot of connections.... oh yeah... alumni are welcome in the club also !!!!! .... so all of u that are alumni keep in touch!!

animal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts