2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost,I DO NOT watch Oprah!!But,fellas,I've got to relate this true story to you,simply because I know ya'll will appreciate it.
Seems this very lovely young woman was Marlin fishing and had a 400 lb. fish on and got up close for the mate to tag and release.The fish had other plans and decides to jump in the boat.On it's way in,she bills the woman through the forearm,breast,into her chest cavity.It pinned her arm to her chest.It should be noted here that this woman has breast implants.The implant itself helped save her life,according to physicians.The gel or whatever coated the bill of the fish helping to reduce damage and the "bag" part of the implant helped to seal the chest wound,making it easier for her to breathe.The fish eventually(20-30 sec.)freed itself.The woman was a very knowledgable fisherman,as she kept calling the fish a "she" and Oprah asked,"why?".She went on to tell about how male Marlin only grow to 275lb. or so.I love to hear a woman"talk fishin'"!!Ain't nothin'sexier!!She says she is now"theposter girl"for advocating gettin' breast implants!!
I know this has nothin' to do with catfishing,but,it's slow on the board tonight and that is such a cool story!:tongue:

·
Salt/Freshwater Angler
214 Posts
hahahaha what a story. ive seen video of this happening on "real tv" i think...anyways some billfish shot out of the water and stabbed the fisherman in the chest too. heck wade fisherman have to worry about getting struck by a stingray but man a sword stabbing u has got to be the worst.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts