2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Doc, whats the word on Shoreline Dental. I sure hope you guys got lucky and were spared catastrophic damage. Miss Pam is getting her root canal tomorrow and is wondering if you guys are back up and running. She'll be a lookin' fer a new crown methinks.

Anyway one of us will be trying to give you a call later this week. Sure hope y'all are okay.

Jack

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey Jack,

We made it just fine. Just got power back and spent today cleaning up. We are one of the few dental offices on the island without a lot of water damage. We feel very fortunate. We are having some phone problems though, only one line works. Call 409-762-2436 if we don't answer leave a message and we will call you back on our cell phone. I was able to set up a voicemail box through the phone company to start taking messages last week.

Believe it or not a lot of people are making appointments. I guess people are ready to get back in a normal routine, and all of our patients that work for UTMB have alot of time on there hands.

Some people are asking how we can operate with the water situation. We have bottled water hookups for all of the chairs, so no worries about contaminated water.

Hope all is well with you and Pam, I know she will do great tomorrow. If I can help in any way give me a call.

Jim Blankenship

1 - 2 of 2 Posts