2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHL came today. I was told to expect it to take 6 to 8 weeks. Only took 5 weeks and 2 days.

Any one know where I can get one of those spring loaded thingies you wear on your forearm the holds a derringer? it stays up in yer sleeve until you straighten yer arm out then the derringer slides instantly into yer hand! :D

I'd cut my hair in a mohawk...if had hair that is!:rotfl:

·
Equine connoisseur
2,264 Posts
Jack, you musta been reincarnated from an Old West gambler! LOL

I can see it now: "You cheated!" "You're a liar!" Guns are drawn, shots ring out. The smoke clears and Gamblin Jack Moncrief holsters his ree-volver.

Pablo

·
Borders, language, culture
6,344 Posts
So you going to carry that G23? I took my little G26 along with me to the store last night. It has been a while since I carried and I felt like I was being sneaky or something.

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Walkin' Jack said:
I'd cut my hair in a mohawk...if had hair that is!:rotfl:
Pahoo was the indian sidekick. Yancy carried the derringer

suppose'n you'll have to change yer name to Wahoo Pahoo Jack

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very funny guys!

Pablo, I will stop short of claiming to be a multi-personality, lets just say that some day I'm in one kind of mood and other days I am, uh, beside myself?? :mpd: On a day when I wake up in the old west and it's time to slap leather out in the street and high noon this is what I'll be a totin' I'll leave the G-23 for when the car jackers get after me!

This is a Ruger Blackhawk (.357 mag) in stainless steel. it's a single-six and a very straight shooter!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts