2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
dc1502 said:
Yeah, i can't believe you strung those reds ..........................................i would have put them on ice!! nice catch i hope i do that good this afternoon.
ha ha ha now thats funny i don't care who you are! jesus ate fish so fish is good!

·
Husband First, Fisherman Second...
1,988 Posts
Good one.

twitch-twitch-reel said:
ha ha ha now thats funny i don't care who you are! jesus ate fish so fish is good!
But if we were at good as he was we could "just keep 5" and feed over 12,000. And have enough left over for cold fish sandwiches the next day.

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,665 Posts
Excellent fish and pics Brad.

I smelled these fish yesterday in another thread....LOL.

Looks like ya'll had a big time. Agreed on the fishing changes post Rita. There is a different eco-structure going on in the lake for sure.

This is good for us as you can see by the sweet fishing pics. Most excellent!

GCB

·
All my friends say.....
7,365 Posts
That's a really nice stringer. I go back to SE TX to visit family all the time. I guess I am going to have to drag the boat from deep S. TX to fish Sabine. It looks like it is doing well since Rita. You are correct about the property damage. Most of my relatives are still battling contractors to get their homes fixed.

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
HC,

Don't feel alone, about your family still battling RITA damages, I took care of my house, dad and mom, Father in law, Sisters lake house and I am still looking at ways to do lil Hurricane proofing, if there is such a way?? The storms Wrath is still very evident, by just riding around and seeing BLUE, use to be my favorite color never more .. Take care and Good fishin'

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Fine report, keep it up!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts