2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that my uncle Steve's wife, Kim, passed away last night. I had just found out yesturday that she was in ICU with severe pneumonia.

Remember to tell your loved ones how much you love them every chance you get.

This really sucks for me and I am very fearful now. You know what they say about death, it usually comes in threes, and I don't need a second or a third anytime soon.

God Bless

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Tiny, sorry about the news. Prayers sent for you and the family. And don't believe any of those ridiculous superstitions. Trust in God.
RT

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
I just found out that my uncle Steve's wife, Kim, passed away last night. I had just found out yesturday that she was in ICU with severe pneumonia.

Remember to tell your loved ones how much you love them every chance you get.

This really sucks for me and I am very fearful now. You know what they say about death, it usually comes in threes, and I don't need a second or a third anytime soon.

God Bless
Sorry to hear that buddy, calm down 3's is just a wives tale! I'm with ya and thank you for letting us share your pain! Our sympathy's and Prayers go out to you and your family and we have y'all in our prayer's. Be strong for your family "you're very capable" and remember we are all with ya!

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Sorry to hear that Tiny. You and your family have our prayers.

When someone we love passes away,
We ache, but we go on;
Our dear departed would want us to heal,
After they are gone.Grief is a normal way to mend
The anguish and pain in our hearts;
We need time to remember and time to mourn,
Before the recovery starts.Let's draw together to recuperate,
As we go through this period of sorrow;
Let's help each other, with tender care
To find a brighter tomorrow.

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Sorry for your loss, Tiny. IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO START BACK SMOKING!!!! Hang in there Bud and if all you have to worry about is the "3's" thing, I think you got it made. rosesm Prayers from me and CajunBob, stay strong and PM if a marshmallow fight is needed. :cheers:

Darlene

1 - 20 of 25 Posts