2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,276 Posts
Nice looking fish James

Thats a good day in anyones book. Wish I knew what saltwater looked like, we just market the drinking kind these days. Sheesh. I wish I could tell ya how much rain we have had but my rain guage keeps filling up every day so I lose track. :mad: Thanks for the good report on a rainy day. If it doesnt quit raining I may have to come down there and let you take me fishing since all our trout will prolly be in the gulf before too long LOL

Zac

· Registered
7,276 Posts
Not been much and couldnt when I could! LOL

I think I can count one one hand the number of trips Ive made this year. Compared to twice a week the last three years Im in a serious funk. Was real busy early on in the year and now the dang weather has taken a dump on SE TX. My rain guage has overflowed 3 times in the last week and it goes up to 5" so you can do the math. Just called home and its been pouring for over three hours now there. Just a steady rain here at work but it all goes to the same place. Looks like all the star leaders are looking real good right now on the upper coast. This much rain is gonna scatter em good. Im ready to come back down to AP and fish with ya dude.

Zac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.