2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve just called me and told me that the plans are still taking shape for Debbies services. As of now, it looks like it will be set for This coming Saturday, the 24th late in the morning, in Friendswood. He mentioned Friday as a possibility but Saturday will likely be the day.

He as requested that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to HOUSTON HOSPICE.

ATTENTION: Rick Forester and David Legate....I need for both of you to call me. I'll be home most of today. I'll be out of town all day tomorrow and until about 1:00 PM Thursday. Try the land line first and if no answer I'll be on the cell.

Home Phone: 281-476-0796
Cell Phone: 281-772-6131

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Walkin' Jack ...

I just want to express how deeply moved I am by how your post in Steve's behalf brought forth so much love and concern for him by the family here.
I truly believe that the Lord gave you the words and direction to call the TTMB family together to support and uplift Steve and to share his grief.
Thank you Walkin' Jack. I am at a loss for words to say anything more.

Joyce

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
thank you jack, for keep us updated. i think it would be great to show up as a group and let steve know that his ttmb family is there to support him and his family.

trudy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Message recieved Jack !.. I tried to call you Wed at 10:30 Pm..

Call me asap at 713-849-3492.. Leave a message if no answer.. My heart is breaking !..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts