2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

A plug for Casa del Pescador!

655 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  TexasDux 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know about Casa del Pescador in Matagorda. I stayed there last weekend while fishing the Redfish Series and an offshore trip Sunday. Mike has a great place, very comfortable and Mike is an outstanding host. While we didn't fair very good in the tournament we did have a great time offshore. Ken (Noo-Noo) and I hosted a group we booked at the Fishing show with our special and these guys will have fish for a while. Saturday Ken put them on a good box of Trout and Reds while Sunday they were treated to Dorado, Snapper and Kings. Mike let us come back in from fishing late and clean up before the long ride home. Just wanted to say if your going to stay in Matagorda, Casa del Pescador is a very nice place with a great host. Sorry was going to do a post of the trips but I'm spending every minute after work getting the house ready to put on the market next week. And Ken never sent me his pics! LoL!!

#4 ·
CaptDoug said:
Just wanted to let everyone know about Casa del Pescador in Matagorda. I stayed there last weekend while fishing the Redfish Series and an offshore trip Sunday. Mike has a great place, very comfortable and Mike is an outstanding host. While we didn't fair very good in the tournament we did have a great time offshore. Ken (Noo-Noo) and I hosted a group we booked at the Fishing show with our special and these guys will have fish for a while. Saturday Ken put them on a good box of Trout and Reds while Sunday they were treated to Dorado, Snapper and Kings. Mike let us come back in from fishing late and clean up before the long ride home. Just wanted to say if your going to stay in Matagorda, Casa del Pescador is a very nice place with a great host. Sorry was going to do a post of the trips but I'm spending every minute after work getting the house ready to put on the market next week. And Ken never sent me his pics! LoL!!
He said he had a notorious potlicker on board, but wouldn't divulge any names! j/k :biggrin:

Mike and Tis are super people that have put a lot of money and hard work into making the Casa Del Pescador lodge the relaxing place that it is! That boy can cook too! :)

#5 ·
Harbormaster said:
He said he had a notorious potlicker on board, but wouldn't divulge any names! j/k :biggrin:

Mike and Tis are super people that have put a lot of money and hard work into making the Casa Del Pescador lodge the relaxing place that it is! That boy can cook too! :)
I sure could go for some of Mike's grilled Oysters on the Half Shell!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.