2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention that my greeny count is terrible.... now, in a pathetic attempt to get at least one greeny...I'm going to post pictures of my oldest son, my dog, and a fishing picture or two. YEAH!!!

seriously though... it's cool to put a face with a name, and I haven't posted any photos yet.... so here goes.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
OK.....I'm a sucker for Kids and Dogs....

Think that helped a little..? lol

·
11,765 Posts
Looks like your moving up now. Hey FC is "Pathetic Attempt" on the greenie list already? :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well I guess I'll be the dumba$$ here and ask, .....what the heck is a greenie and a reddie, how do you get and give them? And WHY?

I guess I'm not FORUM literate.

·
11,765 Posts

·
Salty Dawg
7,724 Posts
OK the kid and the dog is a good picture. I have a greenie to spare.

·
Banned
663 Posts
I'm new, but posting cool pics always deserves some points, so I clicked for ya...there ya go!!

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
Ride 'em Cowboy. The kid's cute. The dog looks embarassed.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Too Tall said:
Looks like your moving up now. Hey FC is "Pathetic Attempt" on the greenie list already? :D
Hmmm, 'new guy' maybe. Didn't see pathetic attempt.

I'd say you've mastered greenie technique #4, Kyle (cute kids) ... ;) WTG!!! Green coming.

... Pet's should also be on the list. Go here, grasshopper, to see the master at work. :ac550: http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=77077

(ducking and running (#9) ... hope she doesn't see this)

Sorry to hijack (#18)

:rotfl:

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL..I almost feel guilty for all this greeny attention..... this morning I had ONE GREENY....now I have about 65 of them.

Thanks for all the kind words guys

Hopefully, I'll have more cool pics to share soon

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zereaux said:
All right, Kyle... you owe me...

what about those super secret fishing hole GPS coordinates???
OK.... here's are some coordinates... 31 north.... 93 west.

it's a flippin HOTSPOT!!! LOL.

Rojo, that king weighed 49 lbs 11 ounces....after sitting in the cooler all day with no wrapping...had we known how large it was (at the time 3rd place in the STAR), we probably would have taken better care of it. It was actually caught be several different people though on a boat named Mufatu... so I can't really claim full ownership of it. Everyone had their turn on the reel.... fun for all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts