2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep thats right I found it. When the wheathers bad and the wind is blowin you can still kill fish.How do you ask?Thats easy buy an aquarium.:rotfl::rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Actually....

Owning an aquarium is probably the easiest way to kill fish next to using dynamite in a stock tank. For some reason unknown to man the probability for mortality is equal to the cost of the fish in question. Buy a queen angel, she'll croak in a day. Buy a green chromis, you can't kill em by boiling them. I once had a yellow face moray that I bought for $30 jump out of the tank, spend unknown hours on the carpet, I then saw it on the way out of the house all shriveled up, came back two hours later, tried to scrape its carcass off the floor when the dang thing MOVED! Threw it back into the aquarium and after it doubled its original size from all the dried mucus soaking back up water, it lived happily ever after. No male bovine dung.

when everything seems to be humming along nicely, the power goes out or the heater thermostat sticks and cooks the aquarium or the new fish you bought for $10 gets hungry and eats a pair of large brazillian gramas at $45 a pop.....

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
I love aquariums

however the only fish I have had any luck with were Oscars and Goldfish. I have to admit, putting some Rosies in the tank and watch them disapear was kinda cool. I would have never thought an Oscar could eat/swallow whole five Rosies. It made me wonder how many finger mullet a big flounder could eat at one time.

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
LOL @ Blacktip. That was pretty funny. Good to see you're still around, amigo. Haven't seen much of ya lately.

Tsip

·
Registered
30 Posts
A bad penny always turns up....

I was contacted by Borden Dairy Products back in March. They wanted to put me on the back of their milk cartons. I had to tell them I wasn't actually missing, only stuck well below radar for a variety of fiscal reasons. Unfortunately, there wasn't an endorsement deal anywhere in the discussion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts