2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the large influx of our northern brothers (Yankees), the true native born Floridian (Cracker) not longer exists. Any Cracker younger than say 55, probably doesn't speak Southern, cook Southern, act Southern, or know very much about his/her Southern heritage. If fact, it is hard to tell them from Yankees. This is probably due to the dilution of the Cracker gene pool by said Yankees. Crackers have lost their identity. With the naming dogs, using their parents origins, such as Peekapoo, Labradoodle, ect. I feel it imperative that we name this new, young breed of Floridian so we know who and what we are talking about. My question is what do you prefer? The two names given to me were Crackee and Yanker. Which do you prefer?

"You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas" Davy Crockett

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Due to the large influx of our northern brothers (Yankees), the true native born Floridian (Cracker) not longer exists. Any Cracker younger than say 55, probably doesn't speak Southern, cook Southern, act Southern, or know very much about his/her Southern heritage. If fact, it is hard to tell them from Yankees. This is probably due to the dilution of the Cracker gene pool by said Yankees. Crackers have lost their identity. With the naming dogs, using their parents origins, such as Peekapoo, Labradoodle, ect. I feel it imperative that we name this new, young breed of Floridian so we know who and what we are talking about. My question is what do you prefer? The two names given to me were Crackee and Yanker. Which do you prefer?

"You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas" Davy Crockett
Well you can combine these 2 Crackee and Yanker and get,...

Cranker
Canker
Yanckee

pick ya poison,...:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Well if it bothers you to have Yankees diluting your gene pool, move up north and dilute theirs. Them girls like some ol' southern boys:)

GED

1 - 3 of 3 Posts