2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
A,A&CSC,BR&TA
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son will be starting A&M in the fall and will be living at Crocker Hall. It is a small room and I would like to build or buy a loft (Cheap!) Any suggestions or info will be appreciated.
I have the info on renting and the "acceptable" college diagrams, but I would like some imput from those who "have been there and done it" .
Thanks
Craig
"The Proudest Aggie Dad"

·
Wherever you are....BLOOM!
5,760 Posts
My daughter's first year we bought a metal bunk bed from IKEA...it had the bed on the top and below was space for a desk. I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but her room was very small and this worked well for her. She eventually sold it to another student. You have to put it together, though.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
First off Gig Em;
I'm not sure where Crocker is but over in the Corps dorms the loft's are provided and I thought that was how it was with all the non reg dorms too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I used to live next door in Schumacher, a good while back. Just build somthing out of 2x4's that can be taken apart fairly easy. Gives the room a bit more space. We put our beds up on blocks so that we had storage room underneath. Crocker rooms are a bit smaller. Or you could just leave it all cramped up so he would be forced to study in the library. Maybe if I had done that I would have the ring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts