2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
micro camper update

After the box was built I covered it in fiberglass resin,sanded off the high points to leave a large orange peel. The little texture is to help hide scratches and imperfections, as well as the bright white paint. The total weight will be about 600 to 700 pounds.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,994 Posts
Nice ! I would flip axle to get a little more ground clearance

Customizing one sled at a time
Mobile Marine audio and electronics
832-726-5513
www.yellowskeeter.com

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
micro camper

I do plan on building another one at a later date with a larger axle and hubs to match my truck so I can use the spare off my truck if needed. On that one I will flip the axle, and give it that extra cool factor. Too much height and it wont pass under the garage door and would have to go to storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Micro camper

Put a little fold away table on both side's in the galley I added a full extension drawer with a little top to make a bit more counter space, added a full length shelf above the ac. I added a 18" magnetic strip to hold cooking knives spoons,big forks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My friends this is an easy build and if you are interested I ll be glad to help you, once this one is gone I am doing another just a different style. I like building stuff to keep me busy, oh by the way I will be needing a trailer soon, boat trailer, harbour freight trailer ect. just a 4x8 or a 5x8 so keep your eyes open

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Camper number 2 started

A guy saw it in my driveway walked up and made me an offer so it is gone now, I have placed an order for a new trailer from Northern tool. Started ordering parts, buying wood and have a good head start on teardrop camper number 2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tinted windows, LED lights, 6k btu ac, light weight and easy to move, and the foot print is less than a jeep. Heck yeah. If you want to watch the build the look on you tube for m langford with 21 subscribers. The channel is older I left it sit for years and now it is active, show you haw to start a fire with old ashes and
cotton ball and other prepper stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts