2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last wednesday morning I ran by the local bank to get some cash before heading out to Pettus to shoot some birds and I had a problem. The atm kept giving me a transaction error. I tried twice to no avail and then went to another to get my money. Well I got on the puter today to check my account and the first two "error" transactions were deducted from my account. Luckily I kept all the error receipts but now I got to go to that bank tomorrow and get my money back. If you get an error message at an atm keep the receipt anyway until you check you account. Thank goodness Friday was payday and I was in the woods all weekend so nuttin bounced or got kicked back for insufficient funds. None the less yall might want to keep your eyes open for this. I always check the machines for the theft gadgets on em but never expected this kind of snafu.

Z

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Zac, that happened to me once. I tried to use an ATM machine in the lobby of the movie theater across Seawall Blvd from the Galveston Pier. A huge school of hungry specs moved in and I needed to make a run for some live bait...and no cash. The manager of the theater said that they had been having some trouble with that machine but it was not actually pulling from my account, as long as there was an error message. I did it 4 (at $60.00 a pop) times before I gave up. When I got home that night, Miss Pam met me at the door. What the *^$**[email protected]!& have you been doing with your debit card! She showed me on the computer and I had a conniption. I was the fist one in the credit union when they opened the doors next morning. Only took about 5 minutes to straighten every thing out but it gave me a very bad night. Next time I was on the Island I stopped in the theater and expalined to that yo-yo, in livid detail some of the finer point of ATM operations. He tried to get a little huffy with me and I burned him down. (Well, figuratively speaking. :D) Out of respect for our webmaster, moderators, and fellow board members I'll forgo the country version and give you the "G" rated account. Basically I told him that I didn't blame him for not being an expert on ATM machines but I suggested that in the future, if he had no information on a subject that he ought to keep his pie-hole SHUT.

If you can't tell it, I'm gettin' cranked up just rememberin' that whole incident. Ya done got me started. LOL!

I'm glad your situation worked out, Zac. I'm sure in such a case that most banks will fix you right up, at least I HOPE they would.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
LMAO @ Jack..... You go boy.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.