2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest grand daughter (Amber) is going into Chrildrens Hospital in Dallas Tuesday for a biopsy on a lump they have found on her esophagus(sp). She is really shookup about it.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
As if you didn't have enough to worry about. Prayers sent - let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Viking48 said:
As if you didn't have enough to worry about. Prayers sent - let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
These 3 girls are the only things I really worry about. All the rest will work out in the wash somehow.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Prayers here for your Granddaughter and for you and all of your family for the Lord to answer all of your prayers.. God Bless you my friend.
Capt Tom and L

·
5,912 Posts
Prayers on the way up to help your broad shoulders carry the load on them. Give your grand daughter our best wishes.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Six years ago I had my esophogus removed due to cancer. Believe me it is no fun but now I live a very good life. Being scared is maybe the worst part of it. My prayers go with your grand daughter and to the rest of the family. It is hard on all of you.
Pat

·
**Follow me to certain death**
1,015 Posts
Bobby said:
These 3 girls are the only things I really worry about. All the rest will work out in the wash somehow.
Thats the truth...

Prayers out for yall.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Prayers sent from here too.

Reactions: txjoker
1 - 20 of 54 Posts