2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Couple pics from my season. Pup's first season (now at 1 yr 2 months old), season has been real hit or miss. Having a blast, though. Kinda sad there's only 1 wkend left. Pics are from all over TX, from DFW down to the coast and a few places between...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Couple pics from my season. Pup's first season (now at 1 yr 2 months old), season has been real hit or miss. Having a blast, though. Kinda sad there's only 1 wkend left. Pics are from all over TX, from DFW down to the coast and a few places between...
Nice Woddies! Going to hit em on Thursday. Scouted a creek bottom on Sunday that was holding some Widgeon, a few mallards and woodies.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Thanks Bull Minnow. I got a couple spots that hold buku's of woodies. Gonna hit one up before work this week. Maybe hit the coast one day this wkend and close it up on sunday with either the #1 woody hole or the pond adjacent to it that holds good gadwall, wigeon and a few woodies...

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Bull Minnow. I got a couple spots that hold buku's of woodies. Gonna hit one up before work this week. Maybe hit the coast one day this wkend and close it up on sunday with either the #1 woody hole or the pond adjacent to it that holds good gadwall, wigeon and a few woodies...
I hate that the season is ending. We are just now starting to see the ducks show up at our place. We shot the first greenwing teal this Saturday since early November!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts