2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Menu consisted of FRESH grilled Redfish on the halfshell with a lovely butter/lemon/garlic sauce, fresh seasoned collard greens, and steamed rice with a compliment of the same sauce used on the redfish! A nice glass of white zinfendel was a refreshing compliment to this tasty dish as well.

This was the first time I have ever had Redfish on the halfshell, and only the second time I've ever had redfish. I must admit, my mouth had been watering in anticipation of the first bite, but when I finally tasted it... MAN O MAN!! I think I'm in love!! My taste buds threw a party that I will not soon forget!
My compliments to Guy and Cassaundra's culinary skills, and many thanks for the pleasure of having me at your table for such a fine supper.

Kay:cool:

Attachments

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Dangit.

Thanks alot Kay! Now I have to rehydrate because I drooled so much.:cloud:

Looks good though. Now Im hungry. Im fixing to start cooking. Ive been marinating some upper end pork chops in lime, fresh ground pepper, jalapeno tabasco sauce, crushed red pepper and sea salt all day. I got a fresh loaf of Mrs. Bairds Texas Toast bread. A new jar of Miracle whip, pickles, sliced jalapenos deli sliced swiss cheese, a head of green leaf lettuce and a homegrown tomatoe.

Pork chop sammiches are the order for the day. And Sundays, are no day for a diet. Screw Dr. Atkins.

Oh yea. Of course, my beverage of choice. Budwieser. :brew:

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Yummeeeeeee.... Droolin on the keyboard.....

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
That DOES Look Fantastic!!

..I'm so hungry I'm sitting here in Doc's office at his computer staring at a quarter horse over across the way and I swear I can smell A-1 Steak Sauce. He's looking back a little nerveous! Let's see, I got plenty charcoal, starting fluid.......hmmm, if I only had a chain-saw. LOL! CF? ;)

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finger Lickin Good!............... Jj
Ps-what Was The Top Dog For????

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,156 Posts
that picture looks good! but my favorite picture of all time has to be the inside cover of the zz top album tres hombres !! delisioso

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ROTFLMAO @ Hooked up!!!

That toothpick comment was funny! Actually Jetty Jumper... I figured most would put two and two together if they has read Hooked Up's other post about CATCHING the reds. It stated right in the post that the fish all took topwaters as the bait of choice. ;)

Kay:cool:

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Y'all sure do eat good around here. I need to start posting dinners here, too. My wife loves to cook and if she doesn't cook enough for 8 - 10 people, she just ain't right. Her employees look forward to Monday leftovers. Having problems with your subordinates? Feed them. She has very little turnover and her team cconsistently leads the pack. Feed them good....lol

Last night it was homemade cajun seafood alfredo. Shrimp, crawfish, crab and scallops over fetticuine....definitely better than I deserve.

Her spaghetti is so good, I'm thinking of trying to sell it along with her Tortilla Soup, Carne Guisada, Split Pea Soup, Italian Potato Soup, Gumbo and now this Alfredo Sauce....

Attachments

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Sorry...that was her spaghetti from a couple of weeks ago. I just took a pic swearing I am gonna find a way to sell some...

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Roundman, I Found The Tres Hombres Album Cover....

roundman said:
that picture looks good! but my favorite picture of all time has to be the inside cover of the zz top album tres hombres !! delisioso
Or something pretty close to it! LOL! CF? :(

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts