2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December 7, 1941. The date the USA was attacked by the nation of Japan. An attack which claimed over 2,000 American soldiers' lives. A day to remember and a day to reflect upon. We should remember the American Soldiers who were thrown into WW2 and came out on the winning side. The soldiers who died. The soldiers who didn't die but wished they had. We should remember the brave souls and the freedom they fought for. The freedom we have now that was bought and paid for with the blood of all of our forefathers.
I will get on my soapbox now and point out another "Date which will live in infamy". September 11, 2001. A day in which there were more American lives lost than in the attack on Pearl Harbor. September 11, 2001. And let us also remember the attacks on our second ammendment rights, The rights to self defence and to resist the tyrrany of an oppressive government. The rights that people like Thomas Jeffferson amd Thomas Paine fought for over 200 years ago.
I will not go into the debate with you all about the NRA but would like to remind you that there are people and organizations that will fight for your rights to fight for you freedom.
Another quote. "Those who choose to not remember history will be doomed to repeat it,"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts