2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post this down in the free section later. My kids have outgrown their 20" bikes. I have 2 bikes that someone can have. Both are used but in very good condition. They are single speed, unisex mountain bike style. Both are silver, good tires, garage kept except for several nights when I forgot to put them up:eek:hwell:. If you know of a kid who needs a bike or any of you grandparents who would like a bike to leave at your house or the camp for the kids, here they are. I'm in the Mont Belvieu area. These are for kids around 6 -10 years old.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
PM sent. Might be able to use one of the bikes for Matt's oldest who turns six in a couple of months. Thanks for the opportunity.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
PM sent. Might be able to use one of the bikes for Matt's oldest who turns six in a couple of months. Thanks for the opportunity.
Matt's oldest already has a bike so I won't need one. If you still have them after Christmas and want to get rid of them I will be happy to pick them up to keep here at the house for my nieces and nephews to enjoy when they come and visit.
Thanks,
William McFarland

·
stumpjumper
218 Posts
Fat Mac

You should try to get hold of Fat Mac in Baytown. He is a retired Police Officer who spends all year collecting bikes and reconditioning them to give them away at christmas. He just delivered a low boy full of them last week.

Go to baytownsun.com and search for fat mac or call the PD in baytown, they will know how to get hold of him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts