2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wherever she makes landfall I'm afraid this one will make history.
Already a category 4, our forecasters say the pressure is still falling and it could become a catergory 5 before landfall.
God help the people where she goes in.
My sons. looking at this photo, believe they can see cyclones within the image. They could be right. Andrew carried multiple cyclones and spread them all over the land.
Keep tuned! Parts of Dade County are boarded up already. Home Depot and grocery stores are already experiencing empty shelves. We still have to get batteries and bottled water.
Gosh, I wish this hurricane season would get over with!
I've been praying for the Carolina's too.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Incredible pic!!!! I'm with you, prayers for anyone in the path of this monster. Good luck to you and all in Florida or wherever this thing lands. Don't be to proud to run! Our prayers are with you all.

·
No, not the purple gay kind!
1,810 Posts
I was thinking about you (Aunt Joyce) today when looking at the satellite picture and was concerned. This is the only site I frequent outside of the news sites and e-mail (and those I visit for work). I am praying that this one turns straight north and does not make land fall. Not sure what I can do from Texas – but if you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts