2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA "STUMPY"
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all those that are helping to make this year Veteran's Hunt possible:

Tortuga-Jim, what can I say your ongoing support every year is appreciated, more than you know.
Mont- Thanks for this great site that lets us connect great people; I appreciate the permission to run the auctions.
PortATrout,JefeHorn,catchysumfishy- Thanks for the generous bids on the auction items!
TX Chicken- Thanks for the monetary donation and some of your great BBQ sauce, your continued support is appreciated!
Charles Helms- Thanks for the generous gift for some lucky soldier…you want to adopt me?:bounce:
Titus Bass, Bull Minnow, Bukkskin- Thanks for the monetary donation!

2Cool Members- Thanks for making this a great website!

By the way.....Dick's Sporting Goods--Donated some nice backpacks for the soldiers.

Our 2009 Veteran's Hunt starts next Thursday; we are busy getting everything in order. We have a huge surprise for the soldiers this year, I'll save it for after the hunt. Thanks again to all those that made this happen!

Good Ol'Boys Hunting Club
"Stumpy"

·
Old Man
7,686 Posts
amen! You folks are awesome! And....um.....about that BBQ sauce.... Well, you KNOW I had to make sure it was as good as before....and....um....well my taste buds are OLD thereby requiring a little "extra" taste to make sure I'm really correct in my opinion...and...uhh....wellllllll, what I'm tryin' to say is- do you think a 1/4 cup will be enough for sauce?

Seriously- as soon as I get a reload you guys ALL get some green from me. We can't do these things without all the support

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
I'll be here for more of 'em George, received the knife today and my Son will absolutely love it! Great Sheath too!

Thanks for all of your Time and Work Too!

·
AKA "STUMPY"
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will be heading out here shorty for Ft Hood to pick up the soldiers to transport them to the hunt, thanks again to everyone who made this possible!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Be sure you keep us posted....and pics! Know you will, you guys always do a super job for thetroops!

·
What you missed!!
123 Posts
Please tell them THANK YOU FOR THEIR SERVICE AND GOD BLESS THEM. FOR EVERYTHING THEY GIVE FOR US AND OUR FAMILIES.

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
We will be heading out here shorty for Ft Hood to pick up the soldiers to transport them to the hunt, thanks again to everyone who made this possible!
George, do you need any Groceries or anything else, give me a list and i can meet ya in Kerrville!

Catchy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts